Sunday 24 January 2010

MEGA submitSUNDAY

Yeah, so about two weeks' worth of drawings have built up and I've kept forgetting to scan them. iFAIL. -.-

9th:


Watched District 9 for my mom's birthday; awesome (if scary) movie recced by my dad. If nothing else it's put me off prawns for life.

10th:


I procrastinated a lot. What else is new? (My snails: Sterling Moss, Calypso, Blue and Radio in order of shell size.)

11th:


Studied for my exam the next day. Yay for last-minute cramming. >>

12th:


I did my exam (pretty crappily I think) and procrastinated more as a present to myself. I also carried Lola my sock monkey around with me for comfort (I AM SUCH A KID).

13th:



These two are my favourite stuffed toys from my childhood. Kovu from The Lion King 2 and an orca whale I cleverly named Blackie. They're swimming or something I don't know.

14th:



One of my rare days of productivity. I wish I had more of them. They make me feel like less of a loser.

15th:



This is a character in a story idea that's been plaguing me for ages. Her name's Macy and she works in a home decor shop.

16th:



My calendars from http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/ arrived. :D I got a normal-sized one from Disney Pixar's UP which is really nice, and a miniature one with Edward Gorey's The Gashlycrumb Tinies.

17th:



The productivity didn't last long.

18th:



Went to the gym for the first time in forever and got a bad case of selfconsciousitis. I hate that.

19th:



I actually don't remember drawing this picture so I must've been pretty tired. xD

20th:



I LIVE in my school library. It's the nicest (read: safest) place to hang out. The only problem is there are ENDLESS opportunities to get distracted from important coursework.

21st:


I was really emo when I drew this because my sister pissed me off. That red stuff is blood, because I was too tired to draw proper gore like I normally do when I'm angry. (Very well adjusted am I.)

22nd:


Another "I AM SO TIREDDED" picture. I need to stop doing this.

23rd:


I woke up with a horrible cold but I got a letter from one of my best friends in Canada so that made up for it. :3

OMG I'll try not to leave it this long again. T_T

1 comment:

  1. JEN YOU HAVE PET SNAILS. WUT.
    Also, you have been way more productive than me. I gave up drawing about my life and just ended up drawing random shit. LIKE HOOKERS. WHO FIGHT CRIME. KIND OF.
    I;m almost done your Christmas/Birthday presents btw. Late Gwen is Late.

    ReplyDelete