Tuesday 16 February 2010

Jan 24th - Feb 15 part 1

Okay I fail let's move on.

Jan 24th:

Got involved in my art project again; features watches, clocks and snails! Yay!

25th:

Another crap day. These are happening way too often lately. -.-

26th:

I'm very particular about my sketchbooks; I treat them more like a scrapbook and keep my drawings very sketchy and loose. One of my art teachers does the same thing so we geeked about it together for awhile.

27th:

I feel bad about drawing this now. But it's true.

28th:

Fell of the wagon for the first time. Totally forgot. Was very upset at myself.

29th:

Forgot AGAIN but faked it this time. Sort of. (Daybreakers was hilarious though. Seriously.)

30th:

Finally saw Avatar, wasn't as impressed as I'd expected but it was certainly good.

31st:

Demolished a Galaxy bar today and drew on the wrapper in Sharpie. Was watching So You Think You Can Dance at the time.

Feb 1st:

I got really bored of doing the same stuff every day, so I did a really bad collage thingy with a wrapper and receipt.

2nd:



Did more stuff for my art project - this time, my exam project which I'm basing around Joseph Cornell's boxes. <3 Also started liking my new glasses - they're exactly like my old ones but slightly lighter! (I'm afraid of change :P)

3rd:

Busy: my perpetual life state, it seems. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment